Welcome back! Due to current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre.
To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please click the link below. If you are having trouble with the booking system, please contact the centre directly.
Bookings can only be made 48 hours in advance and appointments in the Gym and Movement Zone last for 50 minutes.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in Group Fitness classes. To view the latest timetable of classes, download it here.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
To ensure we are following the government’s health guidelines, there will be a restricted number of people allowed within a space at any given time. So no one misses out, we have set up an online booking system for our Group Fitness Classes (access options using the 'Book Now' button above) where you can select a session time that suits you and pay immediately to secure your place. You can also book and pay over the phone by calling our centre on 9347 3677.
At this time, membership payments will not resume. You will be given notice prior to your direct debits recommencing.
Please remember that access to our change rooms, lockers and showers are currently limited, so you will need to arrive prepared for your activity. This includes bringing a towel, water bottle and warm clothes.
Group Fitness Class $8.50 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $6.50