Due to current health restrictions, we have limited service offerings available.
To book a session, please use the Book Now button below or call the centre.
- Bookings can only be made two days in advance. Booking slots will be released online daily at 7:00am.
- Our pool capacity is currently limited due to government restrictions.
- Bookings will be for 1:45 hours of swimming time to allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session.
- Change rooms will be available, but access to drink fountains and lockers will remain closed.
- We ask that everyone arrives showered, ready to swim and bring your own water bottle.
- Children of all ages are able to swim. We are offering access to the toddler pool and Aqua Play lanes in the 25 metre pool.
- Under 5’s are free with a paying adult, both must have a booking to enter the centre so select ‘Adult’ and ‘child 0-4’ at time of booking
- 5-11 year olds must have a supervising adult with them, the adult should select ‘Supervisor’ if they do not intend to swim or ‘Adult’ if they do intend to swim at time of booking and select ‘child 5-11’
- All children 11 and under must be supervised by someone 17 years or older.
If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message “Sorry, there is currently no availability".
We have the option for members to reactivate their memberships. Alternatively, we kindly ask that everyone uses the facility on a pay per use basis. The casual booking rate will apply to all bookings until further notice. Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible.
Unfortunately, our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
For details on modifying your booking, please see our Support Guide.
Watch Around Water Policy Information
At YMCA Victoria we are a Watch Around Water endorsed aquatic safety organisation. The following information is the new watch around water policy launched in centre from 1 September 2019.
Watch Around Water is a set of industry guidelines outlining the minimum supervision requirements of young children at all affiliated aquatic venues.
Children under 5 years old
All Children MUST be accompanied into the Centre by a person over the age of 18 and supervised within arms’ reach, at all times in the water.
All children MUST wear a pink wristband supplied by YMCA staff to help identify their age while swimming.
Children will not be admitted without a full fee paying parent/guardian who must also be in the water at all times. Groups will not be admitted entry where the number of parents/guardians supervising a group of children under 5 years exceeds the ratio of 1:2 (effective September 1 2019).
Children under 12 years old
All Children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied into the Centre by a person over the age of 18. All children MUST be actively supervised by an adult over the age of 18 at all times. The adult must have a clear and active view of the child with no physical or structural barriers between them (this includes tech and devices).
All children MUST wear a yellow wristband supplied by YMCA staff to help identify their age while swimming. Groups will not be admitted entry where the number of parents/guardians supervising a group of children under 12 years exceeds the ratio of 1:4.
All children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied into the Centre by a person over the age of 18 and handed over to the supervision of the birthday party leader (staff member).
Visit the watch around water website
For more information visit the Watch Around Water website: http://www.watcharoundwater.org.au